Sunday, September 14, 2008

Cute, random shots

Hayes was 14 months yesterday. He's growing up so fast!
Lolee has a knack for dressing up that reminds me of her aunt Tricia:)
Hayes likes to take bites out of as many apples as he can get his hands on. Then he spits the peel out all over the floor, leaving a trail behind him as he zips around.
Thank heavens for this birthday present!


7 comments:

Melisa said...

Wow! You busy lady! I do like your water feature. Quite lovely. Where are the frogs and lily pads?

Calet totally does that apple thing too. Drives me nuts. I decided to just peel the dang thing before rather than try to pick them all up after.

Holy canning, Batman! That is a lot of cans! I've never canned before. I could never be that crafty. Maybe someday I'll figure it out. Salsa is my favortie. With chips, of course. Brad's favorite is peaches, so you'd better hide those! ;)

I hear ya on the bus thing. It scares me silly and we don't even have a transfer. And yet somehow he still sits on the bus for over an hour...

Crystal said...

Cute pictures! I am impressed with how much canning you have done! Wow! And a homemade peach pie! That is my favorite kind of pie!

I can't believe Elyzabeth is 5! And off to school! AND riding the bus?! You are a brave mother!

Lolee and Hayes are getting so big! We do miss you guys! Thomas still asks for Lolee everytime we go to Grandma's house. It is cute and sad at the same time! I am glad that you guys are doing so well! We still need to figure out our web cam so that we can chat. Kaley thought that was pretty cool.

Linn said...

Chalae, What in the world? I just asked Staci a few months ago if you had a blog and the answer was no. Happy day! Your kids are so incredibly cute! Hope you don't mind if I keep checking back. Good luck in medical school. Glad you are all well!

Teresa said...

Wow Chalae. For a lady who was not going to make a blog, you are awsome. I love to see how you are doing. It looks like things are going well. I am glad!

Sure love ya.
Teresa

Unknown said...

You look so cute and your kids are so adorable. I have seen Elyzabeth when she was just a baby. Holy Cow I can't believe it has been 5 yrs since I have really seen you guys. You are amazing with all your canning, I had the thought and that is where it stayed. I loved your blog, Good luck with everything.

Unknown said...

Hey I don't know if you know who the comment from Michelle is so to let you know my other name is "Toad" just in case you didn't know who I was. I would love to hear from you and I don't have a blog so my e-mail is shellytoad@gmail.com

The Johnson Crew said...

Hi Chalae,
Cute, cute family. Im very impressed with all your canning. Hope you don't mind me checking in once in awhile.
Take Care!
Brandi