Monday, March 9, 2009

Spring Break Begins

David started Spring Break Friday afternoon. Lolee has never been to a movie theater, so to celebrate a week of freedom we took them to see A Hotel For Dogs. I left with Hayes about 2 1/2 minutes into it, but the girs quite enjoyed it.
Hayes loves to wear other people's shoes, as I have mentioned before. I thought Elyzabeth's Sunday shoes complete with onsie was especially cute. Probably good blackmail someday if I ever need it:)
We had preschool at our house last week. We did "L" for lion and lamb. This is Lolee making her lion. It was a little too involved for any of them to finish. Oh well.
I was very impressed with myself for coming up with this idea for their snack. In case you can't tell, they are lions made of oranges, apples, raisins and cheese (we didn't have any stick pretzels). The kids thougt they were great fun.

2 comments:

Molly said...

We took our kids to that movie too! Very cute!

Allred Family said...

I'm glad you left a message on my blog - so that I could find yours! I loved looking at it - I felt like I got to know your kids a little bit:) They are such a great mix of both you and David. I love that they are little "toe-heads" with that california blonde hair. It's so nice to see people you care about doing so well. And you can tell from your pictures that you guys are doing great! I'll get on to check it out often!