Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Visit to Lake Michigan

This is out of order, because we went to Holland first, and as it was but 5 miles from the lake, we went there next.  However, most of you are familiar with my blogging issues, so I hope you'll forgive me.  I love beach pictures, so forgive me for the plethora of those, too:)
Toes in the sand.  I just couldn't keep the tummy out of the shot.  I guess Myriam just wanted to be part of the girls:)
We got brave and let Elyzabeth take a picture so David and I could be in one together.  She did a great job with what she had to work with I think!


Lolee had way more energy than some of us.  She thought chasing the seagulls was great fun.
We also got to see another great lighthouse.  Don't know what it's called, but what's in a name, right?



I think the two photoes below have to be some of the cutest I have ever seen.  I love my boys!  What a sweet dad to give up his hat.

5 comments:

Molly said...

I am so slow, it took me a moment to figure out who Myriam was... nice belly.

Deanne said...

I love the beach too! Yet another thing on our list for "next time". =)

I love the shot of you with the kids and you and the girls is great too. What a cute belly!

Rebecca said...

HI- Do you mind if I see your blog from time to time? Those beach pictures are so cute. We can't wait to get there this year.

Linn said...

Chalae, Those pictures are darling! Beach pictures really are the best and the subjects were fabulous also. Glad you guys are doing well!

Teresa Smith said...

Hey Chalae, how fun to see all your pictures. I haven't had a chance to check for awhile so the Easter and conference ones were fun to see too. I'm glad you are in the pictures too. I am glad things are going well.