We bribed Jarilyn to use Tricia's fancy-schmancy camera to take our family pictures while they were visiting us. The weather absolutely refused to cooperate for longer than about 2.5 seconds at a time. Despite that challenge, I think she did a great job, considering what she had to work with=)
My glow-boys. Hayes refused to smile like any other creature besides a chipmunk that day. (We're not sure exactly why, though we suspect it has something to do with all the commands to smile normally.)
Myriam doesn't have a poker face; she made it pretty obvious how she felt about this great idea of her mom's.
5 comments:
So cute Chalae! I can't believe how big your kids are! Hope we get to see you sometime soon!
Cute, cute! They are getting so big. You look great.
They are beautiful! Love your family!
This is your dad. I'm blogging! BTW, what is a Blog???
Well, whatever, they are the cutest grandkids in the world. Not a bad mom & dad either. We love the pics, Mom says she wants that first picture on this blog--the heading or whatever that says Totally Teeples. Good idea for a Thanksgiving present.....or Christmas...
Such great pics! It's so nice to see your faces again after so long. =) The kids are getting so big!
I hear you moved out of the Lansing Area. Hope your new area is treating you well!
Post a Comment