Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hayes

I think every mother of a little boy has exact copies of these next two pictures. There just is not a lot cuter than a little man in overalls with a lawnmower.

These photoes were snapped in one of the rare moments that Hayes wasn't headed for the street hauling his mower, mostly behind.



Given his tendencies to head for the road, we had to take drastic measures and put him behind bars. Such a moving plea for help!


2 comments:

Staci said...

Oh I love it!! I'm completely convinced that blogs are heaven-sent! They even beat the cell phonee- yea for being able to share pictures across the country... don't think I could survive without a weekly dose of Teeples.:) Love and miss you all!

Jessica said...

Chalae--I found you on...I don't remember, someone's blog...oh well. It is so fun to see your family and what ya'll are up to up in the northern territory. I hope you don't mind me leaving a comment.