skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Totally Teeples
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Too Many Distractions
Despite our original and primary intent of purchasing pumpkins, there were so many other things to do at Rawson's Pumpkin Patch. We got a little carried away.
Yes, Hayes is sitting on a chicken.
1 comment:
Crystal
said...
I love the one of Hayes on the chicken! Too funny! I can't believe how big he is!
October 13, 2008 at 10:16 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(6)
►
March
(4)
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(9)
►
November
(6)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(38)
►
December
(1)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(8)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(9)
▼
2008
(41)
►
November
(11)
▼
October
(15)
Hayes
Mason City Fire Department Open House
Too Many Distractions
The real purpose--Finding the Perfect Pumpkin for ...
Hayes under attack at the "petting zoo"
Project's I need my mom for
The Stagecoach
Frankenmuth
Frankenmuth
Bronner's-- the Largest CHRISTmas store in the world
Nativity Costumes
Elyzabeth's Family Home Evening
Hayes Around the House
We love Emily!
Paddle-boating at Hawk Island Park
►
September
(8)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(1)
About Me
Chalae
View my complete profile
My Blog List
Hale & Co.
Staci and Dave
My Blog List
Cox Crowd
SwensenSays
Team Welch
Moments of Bliss
Lomax Family Blog
The Smith Family
draegeronline
Rob, Jill & Family
Followers
1 comment:
I love the one of Hayes on the chicken! Too funny! I can't believe how big he is!
Post a Comment