My girls like to do my hair, and since I rather enjoy it, we spend much time with cold curling irons and combs on the couch.

David and I have been trying to be good about exercising. It has been so very cold that going outside is not even an option. However, the eliptical on the sunporch provides a great option that we both enjoy, as long as a good book is involved. I read while I do it in the afternoon, and then I bundle up to read to David while he does it at night. We think we're pretty amazing:)

Do we even need to elaborate on the "Cute?"

My little people absolutetly love the table made by Great-Grandpa Hayes. They do everything there. Our little Hayes loves that he can climb up and sit there all by himself. I love watching his bare little toes dangling down from the bench. Thank you for the table, Grandpa. It is a treasure!
1 comment:
Hey Chalae, I love to see how you are doing. I hope things are going well.
LOL
Teresa
Post a Comment