Sunday, February 8, 2009

Our Charming Lolee

Elyzabeth got to be a part of preschool this week when it was at our house. She did a good job of helping and remembering that she was not in charge.
Lolee found much more enjoyment in eating the marshmallow popcorn than gluing it onto her apricot tree. (I can't say that I blame her:) Our letter this week was P for popcorn and pizza, and lots of other great things that we never got to.



She looked so angelic that I couldn't resist taking a picture.

Though not quite so angelic, I thought her creativity more than made up for it. She has an amazing sense of style! So cute.


3 comments:

Rob and Jill said...

How funny! I taught P for preschool the week before last, and we did popcorn apricot trees, and made pizza too.
Your kids are darling!

Crystal said...

Oh, Lolee, you are too cute! I love your fashion sense! Beautiful!

garycaroleecox Alaska Mission blog said...

Just give her a belt and it's Tricia all over again!