Friday, July 24, 2009

July 4th


In keeping with a 4th of July tradition, we staged our own race on the track of Mason High School. We were all winners! :)

We watched the Mason parade with most of our ward on a dirt patch just across from the High School. Our matching shirts are courtesy of our number 1 fashion consultant, Aunt Tricia. Thanks, Trish!
What 4th would be complete without fireworks. The kids loved the sparklers, and so did the missionaries(they spent the evening with us).

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh my! You have FOUR kids! :) I LOVE the picture of your family in for 4th gear! So cute! Little Myriam is adorable! We can't wait to meet her in a couple weeks! (I haven't told Kaley that you guys are coming yet...she will bug me about it 24/7, I just know it!) She will be so excited to see Elyzabeth and Lolee!!!

Deanne said...

I love your matching shirts! What a cute family you are! =)