Friday, July 24, 2009

Myriam!

This mom loves her little angel baby. And she loves her bath and her sleep. We get along so very well:)

Hayes loves his little sister, though he definitely does not like sharing his mom. (He can get a little violent when he's feeling jealous.)

We were so blessed to have so many family members present for Myriam's blessing on Father's Day.
My amazingly talented mom made Myriam's blessing dress the night before she was born. (More pictures to follow)

Traditionally, Grandma gives baby their first bath. Myriam loved hers, and I am so grateful my Mom was here to keep up as many traditions as possible.

How many babies get to have Dad and Grandpa there for their first bath, too? Actually, David has been present for every one! Pretty amazing.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Your family is so fun. You have some neat traditions. Dad always gives the first bath around here-I am too scared usually!

Molly said...

I have been dying to see photos! What a cutie. So nice to have your mom around. My mom made Pinkie's blessing dress, and I will probably use it for my next girl too.